Tips for solving common failures of LCD modules
At present, the production line of LCD external screens has been developed to the sixth and seventh generations. The production process is quite complicated, and it is difficult to replace when broken. For notebooks, digital camcorders and digital cameras, the LCD module is simply the life of these digital products, and should be properly maintained and maintained to extend their service life as much as possible. Based on the purpose of the liquid crystal display module technology exchange, by introducing the common components of the backlight system in the liquid crystal display module technology and the structure and function of each part, the analysis of some common defects of liquid crystal displays and the common defects in production practice are carried out to certain extent. analyze.
Everyone also knows that now we have entered a rapidly developed information age, and the role of information display technology in people's social activities and daily life is increasing. Information processing, receiving and sending are all done with the help of the interface between the terminal equipment of the information system and the person-the display. Therefore, the development of display technology has received more and more attention from people. After years of technological development, the current Display modules are the main ones, let’s pay more attention to the common faults of monochromatic LED display modules:
1. The entire LED display is abnormal:
1. Check whether the long flat cable is plugged in, replace the long flat cable, check whether the setting is correct, and reload the setting.
2. Check whether the power supply of the power cord, display screen and control card is good. Whether the cable is plugged in properly. Module with 12 ports: the first row plugs J1-12, the second row plugs J2-12... and so on, the red side of the cable is toward the top of the module, and the other side is toward the side with the letters J1-12. Just plug J1-08 into the 08 interface.
3. Select the text and change the text color to red.
2. The LED display has flashing points, the more it goes back: enter the outdoor scan, click the settings, select the clock frequency and refresh level, appropriately reduce the clock frequency, increase the refresh frequency, until the display is normal.
3. The A module area is displayed normally, but the B module area has a problem.
1. Replace the cable between A module and B module.
2. Check whether the power cord of module B is connected well.
3. Replace the positions of A module and B module. If the display of module A and module B is not normal, replace module B. If both A and B display are normal, replace the A module, or exchange with the latter one.